So we've made some real progress this month! I've read Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter, Necromancing the Stone by Lish McBride, started Scarlet by Marissa Meyers, read Unwholly by Neal Shusterman and finished the Fallen Worlds trilogy by Megan Crewe. I even read the 3rd of the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series because I thought I'd included it in this challenge. It seems that once I started making momentum on series it was hard to stop. Right now that leaves five books left in this challenge, two of which aren't even published yet.
So where are we looking at my original list?
- Heist Society by Ally Carter (books 2 & 3) - Finished book 2 & 3
- Necromancer series by Lish McBride (book 2) - Finished book 2
- Cinder by Marissa Meyers (books 2 & 3) - Currently listening to Scarlet in my car
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman (books 2 & 3) - Finished book 2 & 3! I didn't realize there was a book 4
- Abhorsen series by Garth Nix (book 4 will be published in 2014)
- The Agency by Y.S. Lee (book 4 will be published in 2014)
- Fallen World series by Megan Crewe (books 2 & 3) - Finished book 2 & 3
- Iron Druid by Kevin Hearne (read at least 1 book in)
- Bloody Jack by LA Meyer (book 11)
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers (In the name of honesty, I'll admit I've already read the second book in 2014 but I want to count it. Book 3 will be published in 2014)
Note: I know it's Sunday and not Saturday. But one day late isn't bad!