- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart -Yes it was a galley but one by a favorite author that I was dying to read.
- The Diviner's by Libba Bray - This has been on my shelf since Christmas.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (who I think is the biggest sweetheart and who's book I bought but kept not having time to read so I saved it for this month)
- Indexing by Seanan McGuire - I started this book a year ago as a Kindle Serial but my Kindle always lost it's place when it updated so I waited until the book was complete to finish the story.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Why did I wait so long to read this geek fantastic book?
- Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick - I seem to like everything he writes.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness - Another favorite author and a book I received at Christmas.
- The Living by Matt de la Pena - I finished this June 2 but I started it in May so it's going on this list. Another favorite author and book I'd been waiting to read.
So that's my productive to-be-read tackling month of me! When going through this list I realized I hadn't put half on Goodreads because I'd just been reading for fun, not tracking or writing things down. It was a great month of books that reminded me why I love to read. I'll definitely be doing this again next May!