If you're anything like me, you probably have first-book-series syndrome. You know, where you read the first book (or first couple) of a series, really like it then forget about it completely because there are so many new and shiny books out there.
That's why Dee from Dee's Book Blog and I teamed up to do a series challenge, the Seriously Saturday Series Catch-Up. And you are more than welcome to join us! Just pick which series you want to catch up on, make a goal and post how you're doing once a month.
Create a list of series you want to complete during 2014. Share it on your blog, then join us the first Saturday of the month as we share about our successes (or failures) in this series finishing adventure.
My Series Goals
- Heist Society by Ally Carter (books 2 & 3)
- Necromancer series by Lish McBride (book 2)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyers (books 2 & 3)
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman (books 2 & 3)
- Abhorsen series by Garth Nix (book 4 will be published in 2014)
- The Agency by Y.S. Lee (book 4 will be published in 2014)
- Fallen World series by Megan Crewe (books 2 & 3)
- Iron Druid by Kevin Hearne (read at least 1 book in)
- Bloody Jack by LA Meyer (book 11)
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers (In the name of honesty, I'll admit I've already read the second book in 2014 but I want to count it. Book 3 will be published in 2014)